This list may appear overly negative but I think it's gonna be a negative season, so..
- One of the Sedins will get hurt, blocking a shot, while penalty killing. Probably Daniel.
3. David Booth will not finish the season as a Canuck. Seems hard to imagine another team would take him and his contract on but I think at the deadline, someone will come calling.
4. John Tortorella will have his first post-game meltdown after an Oct. 10 loss at home vs San Jose
5. Zack Kassian will be shuffled throughout the lineup through the season, never looking particularly comfortable on any line.
6. At some point during the season, news will leak of a rift between Torts and Kevin Bieksa.
7. The Canucks will be a top 5 penalty killing team and a bottom 5 power play team.
8. For the first time since the 2007-2008 season, the Canucks will not get 100 points.
9. Henrik Sedin will have his lowest points per game season since the 2003-2004 season.
10. The Canucks will grab the second wildcard playoff spot (8th seed), setting up a first round matchup with the St. Louis Blues where they will lose in 5 games.
The terrible, terrible, terrible new morning show on the Team1040 will end in its current format around Christmas time. Everyone will realize what a horrible mistake they made. Bro Jake will go away, hopefully to never be heard from again. Pratt will stay at the station.